Pedagogies in Context
The Submission Guidelines can be found on the Submissions Guidelines page . ( quick view )
- Please note that the final deadline for submissions is: 29 July 2019.
- Download the submission file template: HERE
- Complete the submission website form below and the downloaded submission file template. ( All fields are compulsory. )
- Please click ‘submit’ when you are done.
Please note submissions for HELTASA 2019 have now closed.
Submissions should address the conference theme in some way.
- The call for submissions suggests a few key questions for consideration. [ Key Questions ]
- You might also like to indicate how your abstract connects to the ideas raised in the Keynote Speakers’ abstracts. (click Abstract Tab) [ Keynote Speakers ]
Types of Submissions:
- Oral paper (20 min): Ongoing or completed work which contributes to our understanding of our contexts, our use of theory and/or our practice.
- Flipped paper (20 min): Scholarly paper made available online to conference participants before the session. The presenter then briefly introduces key points made in the paper and provides a set of questions to stimulate discussion among attendees.
- Critical dialogue panel (60 min): Input on a specific topic by a panel of experts, followed by a group dialogue.
- Poster presentation: Posters depict research or a work-in-progress using text and graphics and are concise and thought-provoking.
Posters should be a maximum of A1 in size.
- Pre-conference workshop: A hands-on workshop related to the conference theme. Participants should be actively involved in the session. (range from 120 – 240 minutes)
- Download the submission form: here
- Upload your completed submission: here
- You will receive a automated notification acknowledging receipt of your submission.